Located in Douai, in the North of France, MVS is managed by M. Gilles Steiner (CEO) and Mrs Nadine Polvent (general director). Nowadays, MVS is a successful company which invests regularly in order to offer new products in line with market trends.
60 people are working on production site : 20 people for administrative, commercial, logistic and procurement, 35 people for cutting and wrapping, 5 people for cleaning.
A forward thinking company
- Pioneer in 1992 of importation New-Zealand lamb
- Launched in 1998 shrink-wrapped carton in a protective atmosphere
- Using of “Agneau Presto” technical since 2010
- A packing quality when our team are putting and placing the meat into the cartons.
- Using of MIRABELLA CRYOVAC technology to improve the shrink-wrapping quality.
- Using of Darfresh CRYOVAC technology to improve the meat maturation, meat quality and provide a longer shelf life.
A quality management
An efficient quality system HACCP
- Using of GS1 standard to facility administration management: EDI, DESADV, EAN 128
- IFS Certification (International Food Standard) in February 2014
The company in figures
We operate in a lot of countries: France, Belgium, Germany ...